An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
06-14-2021, 08:21 AM

There, that was a lot better. Hanako had never really made much effort to provide for herself and she didn't intend to start now, if her Pirate King was happy to give her furs and good food who was she to deny her? It had been a little while since they'd last been together, but the koi-wolf felt no awkwardness as they moved together, side by side. Perhaps this was just the true nature of their relationship, able to slot together whenever they got the chance but it wasn't pressing or urgent. Like they couldn't bare to be apart.

Hanako wrinkled her nose.

"Not me,  I belong in the sun. She sighed a little wistfully, missing the days she'd splay out on the beach, belly in the air as she caught a tan.  "Never been though, sounds fun."

She was usually up for trying something new and if Sparrow seemed interested then she reckoned it'd be worth her while. The Pirate King hadn't led her astray yet, or at least Hananko hadn't quite realised it.

"How's the whole pirarting thing going? Found anymore booty?

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]