An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
06-15-2021, 04:21 PM
As much as Emersyn may have thought her explanation silly, taking advantage of you, it was the same for Duchess. Entirely different situations, but she had been abused and taken it as it is. And she would have gladly done it again for Indigo. Emersyn had a more harsh past, at least how Duchess saw it. And Duchess didn't even really know anything about her past. But from the looks of it, Duchess claimed it worse than anything she had endured. It was just the way she thought.

"It used to be just me and Indigo, and then Gypsy. And I wanted to learn to protect her." She confessed, though to no shame. But as her learning appeared, she really was inexperienced in any kind of physical way. Sure wolves her size or smaller could fight, but she was very written off as a non-fighter type.

Emersyn asked Duchess about how she became part of the purple wolf club and she blushed. She did honestly feel a little offended by the label, but she was more embarrassed for whatever reason being called out like that. Emersyn probably meant no harm, but it unsettled Duchess slightly. She wasn't going to announce that though. "Oh, I just um..." She paused, looking down at the ground for a few seconds before looking back towards Emersyn, "I guess I actually found him. Down south, I guess he looked like he needed... fixing." She wasn't used to talking about Indigo like this to anyone. And it felt a little weird to say Indigo needed fixing. But it was true. She saw in his demeanor and expression how he felt and she knew the feeling. And something in her told her to interact with him. And here she was.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.