Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-15-2021, 07:36 PM

"Eska"

He really was a strange fellow. After much mental musing, he eventually gave his own name, but only after saying her aloud. Ciel Mortifico. The surname tickled the back of her skull, but she couldn't quite place it. She could have asked her mother, but her mother was locked away in a dungeon, slowly going mad. Her aunt was a million miles away, so she couldn't ask her either. In the end, she decided that it wasn't terribly important or else she would have remembered.

Ciel worried that he'd wasted her time and the silvered woman huffed lightly through dusty blue nares. "Time is all that I have at the moment." She spoke more to herself than she did to him. Eska was waiting for her mother to die. A mother that she didn't know. It was a strange situation to be in and she entirely know how to feel about the whole ordeal. How deeply could she feel for a woman that she'd been separated from at less than three months old? All she had were stories and one nasty, dungeon encounter with a demon. That beast hadn't been her mother. Not anymore.

The discussion shifted back to Dires and The Hallows. Ciel questioned her residence and the brindled fae gave her head a shake in the negative. "Not at all. It's where my mother resides. I came to find her. Now I'm just waiting for her to die." There was no reason to lie or to blur the truth. That was the very reason that Eska was now here. Her mother had been found and the rest of her quest was to wait until the addled woman breathed her last. Then the journey would end and she would be able to decide just what she planned to do with the remainder of her own life.