Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
06-15-2021, 08:44 PM

"Speech" | Urasa | Kaira

The brown and white wolf kept with his stroll with his mind slightly out of track with the surroundings, he wasn't used to be this contemplative, but the recent changes the pack has been through made his mind wander out of reality or away from real life's matters. And in this stage, he wasn't paying attention completely but in a hot moment, he stopped and shook his head. "What I am doing? This is not me." He muttered to himself, low so no one else could hear or that was what he tried to do.

Quietly he stood there, trying to clean his mind from all of the garbage that dared to stain his brain. And there for a quick instant, he almost missed the female's greeting if it wasn't for her being close enough. Keeping a calm expression he turned toward her.

"Um, hello Eska. I am Dunkan Sarcova." He answered trying not to sound too unfriendly as always, just to start changing. "Are you new?" A dumb question but he was caught off guard and he could only throw the first thing he managed to think as an answer.

ART BY FOX
He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.