size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
06-15-2021, 09:49 PM

Two down, two to go. Artorias stepped into the arena once more, fast becoming familiar with the torn up dirt and the deafening cheers of the crowd. He gazed out at the throng of onlookers and couldn't help but feel a bit of pride in himself. He had put a lot of time, dedication, and effort into his training in an effort to make his mothers proud. All he could hope for was that they were proud as they watched him fight in the name Carpathius. He thought of Resin, prayed for peace for her, and hoped she was smiling down on him. This is for you, Mom...

Turning to face his opponent, Artorias fixed fiery amber eyes with familiar bright azure. He couldn't suppress the surprised smile from crossing his face when he turned to greet Avantika in the arena. His heart swelled for her. Where she had begun her life terrified and reclusive, now here she stood, facing him in the semifinals before a crowd of wolves at Ashen's tournament. She had come such a long way and she deserved the success she'd had. Before taking his position, Artorias crossed the ring to greet her with a friendly nuzzle to his smaller sister's cheek.

"Whatever happens, I'm so very proud of you, and Mom would be too," he spoke softly so only she could hear him. Giving her one last smile, Artorias turned and took his position across from her, settling into his fighting stance, his claws raking eagerly at the dirt and grass while he waited for Tika to get ready. She had bested him the last time they'd sparred, but this time he had no intentions of holding back or going easy on her. "Let me know when you're ready, dear sister!" Time to see which Carpathius warrior stood stronger.

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.