size
Small
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Demisexual1K
06-16-2021, 12:04 AM

The gruff slaver seemed to pause and he eyed Siren doubtfully when she stopped him, telling him that there was more for her to offer. A brute like him didn't know the first thing about herbal remedies or what was rare or not, though the one healer he kept around for his wolves would probably enjoy getting their paws on such a thing after the harsh winter and spring they went through. They had to let some of the slaves succumb to their wounds because they hadn't had the supplies to heal them which of course didn't help things. Meanwhile, Dalila's aqua gaze lingered on the slave on the other side of the bars from her, their eyes meeting for a moment before Dalila shifted her gaze away to look at the ground in front of her paws. She wouldn't let herself dwell too much on what this woman could be brought into if Siren managed to work out this deal. She didn't want to think about how they were buying her freedom by purchasing another. As long as she got to belong to her lady and her lady alone then it would be worth it.

"I'm going to need more than some fancy leaves," the slaver muttered, but he at least crossed the short distance between them from where he had been standing when he realized they were no longer following. He eyed the woman behind the bars for a long moment, his lips pulling down into a frown. He didn't want to let her go, but they hadn't gotten a lot of business lately either so a solid sale was sorely tempting. "How many furs do you have there? Eight?" he questioned as he looked back to the woman and her slave, glancing past them at the travois once more. "Eight furs, the herbal medicines... What else do you have? She's a pretty little thing - well behaved too. It's going to take a lot to convince me to let her go."

"Speech"