Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Ice Bridge ExplorerPride - Pansexual
06-17-2021, 12:33 AM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2021, 12:35 AM by Segin. Edited 1 time in total.)
When Duchess kissed him he had immediately switched into the mindset he had been in far too often in the days that followed him running away from his birth place - falling into someone's arms, ignoring any red flags, only focused on how he felt physically, ignoring pretty much any danger or concern to feel the pleasure he wanted and ignore the other issues he was running from. He had assumed that this was what she wanted since she had instigated this moment, but the second he saw her hesitate and heard her uncertainty it made hims snap out of that way of thinking. He pulled back a bit more as she spoke, his gaze finding hers. He still held her tight against him, but he forced her to think for a moment with a kind smile pulling across his lips.

He brought one of his paws up to comb his claws through the fur around the back of her head, around her ear, across her cheek, just leaving little trails of affection around her face. He didn't know Duchess' story, but all he needed to know was that she had been abused. That she was uncertain. That needed to take things more slowly if they did anything at all. That's all he really need to know. "That's okay," he assured softly her, dipping his muzzle and kissing the top of her head. Segin shifted his paw down again and rubbed up and down along her back as he watched her thoughtfully for a moment before adding quietly, "I was abused too." He gave her a sad smile, his ears flicking back against his head. "My father was extremely violent. Among all of the horrible things he did to me and my siblings and our mothers, he also killed a boy I thought I was in love with in front of me and then raped me afterward."

He skipped over a lot of the harsher details, the rape and serial murder his father had done to all of those women and to his sisters, the fact that he had killed his father in the end, the fact that the boy he had loved was one of half-brothers... Just like her story he didn't know all the details and neither did she. It painted more than enough of a picture on its own. He went to give her lips another gentle kiss, offering her another smile. "You lead. You tell me what you want to do. Even if it's just go to sleep. If you just want someone else to experience that with then I'm happy to be that for you, but I'm not going to try and sway you one way or another." He cared about her too much to do that.

Segin Epsilon