Intermediate Intellectual (45)

gems
size
Large species
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-17-2021, 01:08 AM

The young lady was much like her mother, he thought; friendly and sweet-natured, returning the well-wishes readily. The stallion smiled, great head swanning low to nudge the girl’s russet and gold shoulder gently with easy friendliness as he assured her, “I’m quite well, Lady. It’s a good day, if chilly.”

At her offer of company, he nodded, forelock swaying as he moved out at an easy, slow walk. “I don’t mind at all. I’m not the only one on patrol, today, and Isolde is my eyes in the sky. She can see things I might miss in the fog. In any case, I’m done with my shift… I think Cairo’s next.”

He tipped his head to regard her with a kind eye as he asked, “How are your healing studies going? I gather you wish to be a healer?”

He hadn’t missed that she was one of the healers at the raid camp, working hard to tend the cuts and bruises of those who’d lost or come out victorious overall. Valhalla had won, and though he’d lost his second bout, he could at least say his ego wasn’t to be bruised by losing to a tiny creature right out of the gate. He just hoped the little creature was alright.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think