An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KPride - Bisexual
06-17-2021, 10:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2021, 11:19 PM by Syanna. Edited 1 time in total.)

Much to her delight, Segin agreed to play a game and offered up Truth or Dare as a suggestion. A playful grin split Syanna's face; she did love games of challenge, especially ones that could result in hilarious pranks or potentially suggestive or mature revelations depending on how the players were feeling like playing. Nothing thrilled Syanna more than pushing the boundaries and a risqué game like Truth or Dare did just that. Segin called going first, then boldly requested a dare. She shot him a smirk. All right, you ballsy fucker... she thought, already humored by the purple brute's personality and now more so with his adventurous nature.

"All right, I dare you to eat a green grape for every wolf you've ever been romantically interested in," she challenged the vivacious wolf. She was unaware of Segin's history of trysts and flings, but she had been banking on the flamboyant boy being something of the promiscuous sort too, and if she was right then it would pay off in dividends when she got to watch him eat a number of the sour grapes. While she inspected another bush to be disappointed by its lack of wintergreen, she kept her eyes over on Segin just across the clearing, eagerly waiting to see just how many grapes the poor man would be forced to swallow.

Once he had completed his dare and he turned the game back to her, Syanna paused to tap a pensive paw against her chin. "Hmm... Well, you started with dare, so I'll do the opposite. I'll go with truth this time."

WC: 265
Total: 1922 / 2500

"Syanna Alluráin"

As her mate, Ezra may enter her threads not marked as Private.