An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
06-18-2021, 05:18 PM
She didn't expect to catch him off guard. She figured her idea was a little out of the box, but she felt like he should have at least imagined a lower attack if she was at least thinking logically. She could have been pinned by him all day, but she figured they both wanted something a little different.

His neck craned as he asked her what would happen next. Her own head popped out slightly to find his gaze with a devilish smirk, "Well, if I were anyone else," her voice was exaggeratedly clever, but he should have known the predicament he was in. With out looking and instead keeping her hard gaze in his own eyes, one of her paws gently rose to place on the sensitive area just in front of his sheath, "I'm sure you'd be in a bit of trouble."

She was at least a little proud of getting surprise out of him in their "spar", though she knew had they really faced off she was probably no match for someone as big and skilled as him. This seemed to be more what he was after anyway.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.