An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
07-08-2021, 08:41 PM
She was being awfully nosy, wasn't she? Duchess couldn't help but feel really uncomfortable with the couple of Emersyn's questions, especially while she had taken a note to not ask Emersyn too much about her own harsh life. She felt like she had to be really careful around others, especially when she felt that their past wasn't necessarily great.

She was already a little flushed from her last question, so she wouldn't be bluntly showing her more heated emotions as they blended in together but it was probably very obvious that she just felt uncomfortable or awkward now in these moments. "I uh," She hesitated a second, not really sure what she wanted to say. She tended not to talk about herself much, and facing things about her past was something she tried to work around. Especially since she didn't know Emersyn all that well either. "I just had to learn to be on my own for a while." It was really all she could get out about it. She had been abandoned by her parents, she had Draco afterwards but they both learned how to survive by themselves. And when he left her, she did have all the skills she needed to keep herself alive at the least. Everything but knowing how to protect herself of course.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.