An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
06-19-2021, 08:56 AM

Hattori did recognise the boy and had noted his performance in the raid. He was still young, but capable foundations had long been set into place, marking him as a warrior the Hallows would do well to keep. Though he did not openly show it Hattori saw merit in this meeting, Ashen was strong enough to stand tall on its own now but out of all the other packs he had encountered the Hallows seemed to be the reliable sort. Led by a no nonsense woman who understood Hattori for who and what he was. Or at least she used to, it seemed. What had happened to Resin? Ulric spoke of her quite vaguely, dancing around the topic, but there was no sense of malcontent in his voice. As if he'd snatched the title of Aegis for his own. Venom was smooth as ever in her acknowledgement, able to gloss over it effortlessly. The same could be said for Ikigai, she took after her Mother flawlessly and if anything she knew how to act in these situations better than even Hattori did.

Hattori once again eyed Ulric's new scars for a moment before speaking.

"Though perhaps it is a little late, I have news for you also. When winter was at its worst I found a wolf, brown with yellow eyes that smelled of your people. He had been attacked by sabred cats and was dying, there was nothing that could be done for him. But he was....quite blunt to the very end."  Hattori recalled his dying words, not ones he'd utter to say the least. " I had his body buried near the Gully, by the sea. I can show you the way on your way back if you wish.  "
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]