An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
06-21-2021, 06:53 PM

A grin came easily to the young girl, and there was delight and happiness at seeing him. He wasn’t sure what he had expected, but it wasn’t really that. The acceptance, and gladness to have him back. The Armada didn’t really feel like home any longer, and he had expected that awkwardness to show in his reunions.

She poked his chin with her nose, and teased a smile free of his gloom as he looked down at the younger wolf. She was growing so fast! Would she be as tall as Mortis by the time the year was out? Taller?

She leaned into him, and pressed back into her. Unfurling his wings, and closed them around either side of her, wrapping her into the soft appendages. “Hey, Briar. It’s good to see you, too.” he said softly. At her question, he found a bit of heat in his cheeks. “I… I needed to find myself Briar, but I’m back now.” He promised, knowing fate had pulled him back to Armada, to his family. To his promise to Tamsyn, to watch over his father.

He looked at the young girl, and raised a paw to tap her chin lightly, and his grin shifted to a frown. “This scar is new, little one, what happened?”

"Speech"