ardent

Write To Me & Escape

Aeil

gems
size
build
player
08-02-2013, 03:03 AM

The connection they shared through each other's eyes made Aeil's spine tingle. She hadn't felt something like this in a long time. The fact was that the males she had met before only seemed to want one thing and she wouldn't bite the hook they were trying to fish with. Games went out the door when she grew up and realized that if they didn't mean what they said or did, why keep on? Now, games with Dragon...it was only playful fun with them so far, and she didn't mind it one bit. She figured if he had really wanted to do something, he would have tried. But, he didn't cross her as that type of wolf, and she appreciated her time with him nonetheless.
His stomach gave a loud rumble beneath her, sending miniature vibration waves through his body to her own abdomen. It was uncanny, the way her own stomach gurgled back, as if they were carrying on a conversation. Aeil's eyes widened more at the sounds they made and a hearty laugh escaped from within. She let it race through her mouth, out to the open air and the ears that belonged to Dragon. His reaction to his own stomach noises made her smile even more and she made the comment, "I suppose your belly had enough time waiting for you then, eh?"
She rose to stand next to him, shaking the water that still clung to her body. It stuck out in all directions, but she ignored it as she listened to his proposal for food. Aeil was more excited than before as she thought of racing through the outskirts of Seracia, finding food that would satisfy their gullets. The dark fae slowly nodded in response to his question. "Of course, Dragon. I wouldn't mind going hunting with you. It would do both of us some good anyway." She waited to see if he would shake all over as well before she began to sniff the warm air. "I hope that whatever we find, it will be worth the chase." Her paws were itching to run again, even though they had been kicking at the water a few minutes before.

"speeeeech"