An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
06-21-2021, 10:44 PM
Uncle Mortis would he ever get used to hearing that? It sent a shiver of emotion through him every time. He cautiously raised a wing, and gently poked her side with the very tip of it. Careful not to put very much push behind it at all. He still could not get over how tiny Satira was.

“The lights?” he asked, confused, before understanding a moment later. “Oh… the stars” he realised. He looked upwards himself, but the lingering day still overpowered the sky. When he glanced towards her again, he squeaked! Realising that she was pushing past his invisible boundaries. He held himself very, very still as she stopped beside his paw. She was so small, she could only really touch his ankle when he leaned against her.

His breath was quick, though he kept it quiet. Fear and excitement equal parts of his heart as he held so still, as the tiny, beautiful creature leaned against him. “I can’t fly, Tira, I just jump rather well from tree tops.” or maybe he shouldn’t have said that out loud just yet. He glanced over at her, hoping she wasn’t about to request any dangerous activity.

"Mortis Fatalis"