Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
08-02-2013, 12:39 PM
Surreal

Surreal lost any sense of caution as the mist grey male with the eyes like the sun and the leaves stammered a yes, and introduced himself as Alsander. Cousin Alsander. She liked the ring of it. Almost at the same time he asked her name, she chirped ?I?m Surreal! I?m going to be a warrior!? So she would be, someday, but she had a ways to go. She pranced her front paws on the mossy ground, tail now whipping back and forth. ?Will you be staying? It?s nice here in Valhalla, and you must have so many stories.?

A soft touch on her shoulder made her jump, until her mother?s scent caught her nose. She leaned into her mother, pleased at the praise for her kill of the hare. ?I caught it all by myself, Mother!? Her head raised high on her shoulders, but under a steady glance from her mother?s deep blue gaze, she lost her over proud stance, taking a more modest position. It was hard, and it was a strong rabbit. He ran well.? Her mother?s tongue caressed her cheek, and her tail whipped side to side, smacking her mother?s side.

Her mother?s attention turned to her cousins, and she looked back at them as well, as her mother spoke to them. Cormalin would be coming through soon! Oh this was turning out to be a wonderful day for the silver daughter.

[Image: a5Wob8t.png]
Surreal's family is allowed to crash any thread she is in, regardless of it being private or not.