gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Acacia
06-30-2021, 10:11 AM

Oxx continued to watch her, his eyes widening slightly as she bestowed her first word upon him. Lord, she said. Her tones were sweet and soft. Softer even than the cream and caramel pelt that clung to her dainty frame. He was a slave to her dual toned gaze. Bright, glittering jewels stared down upon him and the behemoth was satisfied to stay within their sight. She was, without a doubt, the most beautiful woman that he had ever laid eyes upon.

"Have the heavens parted and brought a seraph to my shores?" Oxx kept his tones to a low purr that was tinged with reverence. His normal cocky lyrics were washed downstream, leaving only eloquent devotion leaving his lips. "The gods must smile upon me to have allowed one such as I to gaze upon a being so breathtakingly beautiful." Deep grey eyes barely blinked as they stared upon her, afraid that if he did blink, she would disappear.

He wanted to touch her. To see if she was real or some fantastic figment of his imagination. Never in all of his days had Oxx been struck low by beauty. Yes, there had been a plethora of pretty women, but this fae was worlds apart from them. He wanted her, or at least he wanted this. May this moment never end. May he be allowed to look upon the woman's shining visage always.

"Speech"

Oxx is insanely mature and is prone to
violence,
sexual acts
and degradation of women.
Please don't read his threads.