size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
06-30-2021, 05:57 PM
Hedidn’t rebuke her use of the title, which solidified the fact that she believed him to be spirit of this stream, or at the very least some kind of water deity. What denied him to visit her she didn’t know, but Siren didn’t lose the slight look of reverence as her dual toned eyes lingered on his form. A powerful spirit to be sure, he was massive and toned beneath the dappled fur. He spoke again and his deep voice had her lowering her ears to her skull and bowed her head nearly to her pretty pink paws. ”I am a mere mortal, my lordship.” She almost whispered, but didn’t want him to have to make her repeat herself because she was too quiet.

She didn’t expect the compliment, it was a compliment wasn’t it? She didn’t have much interaction beyond Dalila or Chimera, neither of which would just call her beautiful unless she asked. And Siren had never asked. She was not a vain creature, she braided her fur to keep it from tangling, she wore her tiara because it was a gift from Chimera. She put no extra effort into her appearance so to hear it praised brought a flush to her cheeks and her pink skin darkened.

Dual toned silver and blue eyes blinked up at him from her pale lashes, quiet as she didn’t wish to argue, ”Thank you, lord.” She returned softly, unsure how to react after such a flattering compliment, especially from a water spirit. ”What might I do to please you and the spirits?” She followed up softly, uncertain still why he would appear to her here.

"Speech"