size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Joe

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual
07-01-2021, 04:47 PM
Tira truly couldn't understand why her uncle looked so startled and nervous all of a sudden. It was like she was some sort of dangerous threat to him, despite being able to fit neatly over one of his massive paws. She giggled at the terrified, anxious look on his face and swatted at his paw with her own. "You're silly, Uncle Mort!" she said between little girly laughs. To think this giant of a wolf was so afraid of a pudgy little potato! Of course, Satira was oblivious to just how squishy and vulnerable she really was. In her mind, she was invulnerable, and nothing in the world could hurt her. She was a Fatalis, and she was in the Armada. That was basically like wearing a permanent suit of armor.

Mortis explained how he had long claws that he used to climb trees, and how he had built a treehouse near the edge of their territories. Satira's blue eyes lit up with excitement and recognition all of a sudden. She lifted her tiny paw, reaching towards his face and extending her sharp feline-like claws for him to see. "Claws like this?" she asked, suddenly very excited at the prospect of being able to climb trees. "Can I climb trees too?! I wanna be closer to the stars!" She shot him a huge smile, wondering if he'd be able to teach her how to climb trees someday.

"Satira Fatalis"