An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KPride - Bisexual
07-02-2021, 01:51 AM

Syanna was beyond pleased to see that her sudden escalation of their game had caught Segin by surprise. She felt and tasted his tongue against hers throughout the duration of their kiss. She loved how he hadn't resisted her, playing along with her bold move and melting into her kiss. She hadn't known how Segin would respond to her sudden forward action, especially given his flamboyant and promiscuous nature, she didn't know if the lithe brute had a proclivity towards other males or if his tastes even ran towards faes. Apparently, Segin's tastes went both ways, which worked in her favor for some fun for the two wolves, and promised some interesting times ahead for them to wait out the storm with.

The soft gasp he made when their lips parted and the stunned yet pleased look on the brute's face was exactly what she had been hoping for for a reaction. His grin made a pleasant tingling tension start to build in her belly, her hind legs rubbing together while he gazed at her with nothing short of heated desire. Segin's response came in the form of small paws finding their way up her sides to wrap around her body and pull her close until she felt his chest press to hers, feeling his soft fur mingling with hers and the heat of his skin and belly against her. Syanna gave a soft gasp, his sudden directness sparking something inside her and making that pressure in her grow. His whispered words enticed her, teasing her with a promise of things to come as did his brief kiss. Then his lips began a trail down her jaw, her paws coming up to grip at the fur on his chest and hold herself tight to him while his own started a slow exploration of her sides and her back.

Syanna bit her lip to stifle a small groan of delight, her eyelids fluttering over green eyes that were hazy with pleasure. The sensations he was giving her felt incredible! Segin's temptations to play with him however she wanted through the whole storm brought a sultry spark to her verdant eyes, meeting his grin with a salacious one of her own. One of Syanna's dainty paws moved to loop around his waist, the other stroking over his toned chest and up his neck til she was gripping the back of his head and pulling his muzzle hard to hers again in a deeply passionate kiss while thunder boomed overhead. She only gave him a brief taste of heat in return before breaking their lips apart, fixing him with smoldering eyes and a grin that demanded only one thing from him, and she voiced it in her next dare for him. "I dare you to show me what those other three wolves got... Give me your best and see if you can make me scream louder than the thunder..."

"Syanna Alluráin"

As her mate, Ezra may enter her threads not marked as Private.