gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
08-02-2013, 07:37 PM
Erani

First to arrive was Imena, who immediately dropped into a submissive walk, eyes averted fully. A mental sigh whisked through Erani?s thoughts. She waited until the dark female had arrived fully, before she spoke in reply to the greeting. ?Enough of that. I am Erani, plain and simple. I wanted to speak to you alone, before anyone else arrives, in any case. First, I apologize if I in any way embarrassed you in front of Mercianne, but you must know that until I know your skills and what you can give, you should only introduce yourself as a healer of Valhalla. We don?t really have a specific rank for wolves most attuned to birthing knowledge. And I also was told that you need further training.

?Second, I want you to stop cowering like this. You are not an Omega, Imena. You are a Healer. Be proud of this. And you are a Valhallan. I saw that strength you hide when Banshee menaced. I?d like to see it more, I like it. Alright??
The smile she gave the dark healer was warm and gently, with no ice in the midnight blue pools.. She held nothing against the little female. She wanted to see what she could do, before Imena started announcing herself as den mother as though it were a singular rank. Once she knew if Imena truly knew enough for it, she would ask Chrysanthe if there was a possibility to create a rank for wolves who knew more about birthing than regular healing. She offered the young female an encouraging smile, before she glanced up to see who would come next.

?So far, I believe that Valhalla has? Let?s see. Myself, You, Rayne, Friction, and Cael. It?ll be nice to see what my Nephew can do. Anyways. I believe we have five wolves who know some of the Healing Craft, and Rayne has trained under me before. I was demoted by a previous Alpha when I stood up for Chrysanthe, when he made the decision to marry her off to someone she didn?t love. Thankfully, that all got untangled. Chrysanthe?s sister Epiphron gave over the status of Alpha after the one who started things stepped down after making a fool of himself in front of the whole pack. Chrysanthe reinstated my rank, but I did rather enjoy the time being a low ranked wolf gave me. I could focus on my own birthing, and raise my pups in that time. I?m hoping one of them takes interest in the Craft and maybe someday take my place, or at least continue my line.?
Her ears pricked. Another approached.