size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
07-03-2021, 10:48 PM

Naiche wasn’t going to let the boy grow up intimidated so as Arc got into his defensive stance Naiche got into his own stance and showed all his teeth as he let out a deep rumble in his throat.  Would it throw his boy off at all?  He was bound to see serious threats in later life, best to get used to the look of it early on.

“Now,”  a rougher voice now for the work, “Unless you want someone to take off your tail you should quit keeping it up high and flagging all about.”   Naiche kept his eyes staring at his boy, “It’s good practice to keep your tail tucked up under, its safer there.  I keep mine out a lot of the time though, I use it for balance when I make tight turns.  I’m smaller than most the wolves here so speed works better for me than brute strength.  It’s riskier though and until your more skilled and faster its best to keep your tail tucked under.”  

Naiche considered the boy a moment more than added, “keep the ears flat unless you want them bit off.”  There was much more he could add but likely those two things were enough for Arc to try and remember for now.  “When you’re ready, come at me.  Careful though, I might attack back!”  The threat was there but with a watered-down sense to it.  Naiche wasn’t about to truly hurt his boy.  

Speech:"Live to fight" Think

[Image: WE5CTgt.png]