size
Large
build
Medium
player

Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - GayPride - AgenderDouble Master
07-04-2021, 02:07 PM
And It's The Stars That Shine For You

Stjarna settled down, listening to the birds chirping in the trees and hoping it was a sign that the weather would start to warm, at least for a short while before fall and winter moved back into to region. Star would need to hit hunting hard. Fall was a good season to do hunting and fill the larders for the next winter. Soon Sirius arrived. Star dipped their head in respectful greeting. "I did indeed. I apologize for my poor performance during the festival tournament but I appreciated the opportunity to participate. I was wondering, are wolves ever exchanged for periods between Ashen and the Armada? I am intrigued by the prospect of learning more of Ashen and joining the for a time. Assuming of course it would not overburden Ashen, nor weaken the Armada in an unacceptable way." Armada was well stocked with hunters and warriors as far as Star knew but a lot had happened and they didn't know the situation in terms of population and pups in Ashen. Still it was worth floating the idea and seeing what Sirius thought.