size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
07-05-2021, 01:09 PM

Today, Asla had promised to take her darling son out hunting. He was so eager and willing to learn that he reminded her of herself when she was his age. She had made her first kill at a very early age, thanks to the aid and direction of her father. It would be the same for Arcturus and herself. Today, the boy would make his first kill.

As the pair made their way to the prairie, Arc took in the sights, exploding with the wonder of it all. Arc bounced along beside her and asked what she had in store. "Well, today, my love... you're going to make your first kill." The cream and grey woman grinned, waiting to see the expression on her boys face as she told him the good news.

The little toothy youngling had shown an interest in the pronghorns, so she decided to get him one, albeit one closer to his size. Coming upon an old, dried up tree in the middle of the prairie, Asla sat Arc down. "You stay here. If any danger comes while I'm away, you get inside that tree and call for me, okay?" The woman's galactic gaze was stern. She meant it.

Leaving the boy by the tree, Asla skirted around the herd, plucked a fresh fawn from the batch with minimal effort, and returned close to half an hour later. The wait would test Arc's patience, and he would be rewarded for it. Aslatiel was careful not to kill the little pronghorn. In fact, she was surprisingly gentle with it. Something that Aslatiel wasn't exactly known for. Back with Arc, she released the wobbly fawn and motioned with a wide sweep of her paw. "Show me how you hunt." They'd been practicing daily, but practice was much different than the real thing.

"Aslatiel Fatalis"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]