build
Light
player
Vasilia

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
07-06-2021, 05:49 PM

Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
Tear me to pieces, skin to bone

As the other woman approached, Cosette tried to stay as still as possible, finding it difficult to not anxiously shift her paws on the ground. She didn’t know what to expect. Would the others think she was standoffish and rude for having separated herself? Were they glad there was one less wolf to share Indigo with? There were a million possibilities running through her head, but the reality of what Duchess was asking was not one of them. It caught her off guard and she blinked in surprise.

Her mouth opened as though to answer, but she couldn’t even begin to process a response at first. Her lips moved for a moment as though she were trying to force words out until, finally, she was able to speak. "You were… Worried?" The first question about how Cosette was doing would have been easier to answer, but it was all but forgotten with the statement that was made. She figured Indigo might have worried, but she had always figured that she never even crossed the minds of the rest of the purple wolves that Indigo had gathered. "I’m sorry… I never meant to worry anyone. Ah, I’m fine, though." She stumbled on the words, feeling awkward saying them aloud.

"Speech" || Thoughts