size
Small
build
Light
player
Vasilia

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
07-06-2021, 06:09 PM

Cosette wasn’t sure how exactly to answer the other girl's question. What did she like to do? Most of her early life before the Hallows had been spent just struggling to survive, and more recently she spent most of her time dealing with her mother, which was far from being an enjoyable activity for her. "I’m planning to train to become a healer. I don’t really know if that qualifies as a hobby though. To be honest, I haven’t had much time to figure out what I enjoy yet..." It was a weak response, and she felt a bit embarrassed about not having more to offer.

"What do you like to do? Maybe I’ll find that I enjoy it too." She had spent a lot of time quietly mourning the distance between herself and Indigo since his group grew, and she knew that she needed to make more of an effort with the rest of the purple wolves, but maybe making friends outside of the group would be a good place to start. Avantika didn’t remind her of her siblings or her home in any way, and it was easier to forget about the things that used to hold her back.

"Speech" || Thoughts