Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
07-11-2021, 07:44 PM

When he heard that one of their guests wanted to take a look around the shrine he happily volunteered to show her around. As much as he wanted to be glued to Void's side for the entire day, he needed to do something to help entertain the wolves that had come to attend their festival. If nothing else it would keep him from constantly fussing and fidgeting while he waited for evening to come so their wedding could carry out as planned. He was in a particularly good mood - for obvious reasons - so that helped the normally stoic, quiet brute be a bit more personable.

Plague glanced down at the purple speckled woman beside him as they moved through the pale trees of the birch forest, smiling softly as she thanked him. "Of course, not a problem at all," he rumbled quietly, looking off into the trees again as she glanced away again. He was significantly taller than she was and he wasn't exactly a stranger to being an imposing presence, though he did try to be friendly enough to keep her at ease. He smiled a little wider at the mention of his wedding, giving her a nod as he shifted his emerald gaze down to her again. "I am, this evening. I'm very excited to finally have my husband."

Plague Abraxas-Destruction