Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
07-12-2021, 06:38 PM

Slacking was something Dunkan would never do, something that no one could even dream with when one knew the male well enough. He was the opposite, he was a workaholic, never finding happiness if he wasn't working on something, laziness was a big no in Dunkan's life. He loved to work hard, and always do his best to maintain his pack well, but he was learning to not let that side of him stop him from building relationships with packmates. But since he himself has been lonely for most of his life, changing was harder than he thought it would be. How to have friends without risking his duties' progress?

But wanting to follow on Resin's last wish, he was doing all he could to work on his social skills, but it seemed there was still a long road to having good results.

Today the brown and white wolf walked through the Castle, as he attempted to patrol the place, no one never knew if no intruders had entered without being seen. It a bit exaggerated but Dunkan wasn't going to take any risks. And like that, he moved through the halls, checking everything. And there is when his eyes caught the image of a female. Brownish with speckles in some parts of her body. She seemed focused on something, what is she building something? Well, if she needed help he was okay with helping her, it was just part of his job, to help anyone who needed it, not always in a fighting matter.

"Hello, Miss. Is there anything I can help you with? My name is Dunkan Sarcova, knight of the Hallows." He felt like it would be polite to introduce himself.

"speak."| "You"

WC- 284

Art by Cloudy, Code by Cloudy
He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.