Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
07-12-2021, 07:14 PM

SOLO DESTRUCTION-LOIRE

THERE IS VERY LITTLE LEFT OF ME AND IT'S NEVER COMING BACK

Psalm padded over without hesitation, though he could see that something was bothering her. A small frown twisted the corners of dark lips, while gold-pointed brows pinched slightly closer to one another. He would be patient, and see if she wanted to tell him about it. She settled on the shore, making a point to move slowly and carefully so as not to disturb the acclimation of the fish to his presence in their domain. Regardless of whether he said it aloud or not, he appreciated the care in that small gesture. He shot her a lopsided grin of thanks. "You know... I've never really had any luck with fishing." she said shyly, and he hesitated for just a moment before he hummed thoughtfully.

A subtle lift of the shoulders, growing muscles flexing beneath pallid pelt. "That's okay, Psalm." he responded with a rather earnest expression, though his gaze was trained on the flashing silver bodies of the salmon that were slowly beginning to meander into range as they moved upstream. "It's not for everyone, and I don't think I'm even that good at it. I'm just practicing cause it's kinda warm out, and the water is pretty cool." he added, lifting his gaze for a moment to gauge her reaction to what he was saying. He didn't want any of his siblings to feel bad about themselves in any way, and especially not for things that didn't really matter. Attention caught by the ripple of movement headed straight for him, the boy lowered his head between his thick shoulders to wait for the perfect moment to grab hold of the salmon that was headed straight for him.

"Speech" thoughts "others"