An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
07-12-2021, 07:47 PM
Duchess watched Segin as he looked around the cavern that they had come into deep within the fall's secret tunnels. When he mentioned the plants were covered in sugar, her tongue flicked out and grabbed the sweet water that she had unknowingly grabbed from the moss. She hadn't imagined that the sugar could have been on every surface of whatever they could see, but it seemed that such an impossible thing was happening just in front of them. She wondered if the water came from the rain, or some sort of mist from the falls that were further away. It was magical in more than one way, she couldn't deny that one thing.

She followed up closer to Segin after he stated they should take some with them. "I'll carry whatever you want to give me, I don't know much about herbs themselves." They had already been over this, Duchess didn't know really any properties of herbs, and she was worried about harvesting them even if it was as easy as a prick. But she could agree that taking the sugar coated herbs for the trade of the band was a good thought.
Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.