Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
07-13-2021, 10:49 AM

"Thank you," he replied with a smile to the congratulations he received, his tail wagging gently. He walked with her to the pool that made up the centerpiece of the Alabastrine Shrine, watching the familiar fish flitting around the glowing pool. He remembered how mystical it had seemed growing up and to an extent he supposed it still did. He could tell from the look on the woman's face that it certainly was to her. He almost envied the wolves that visited the shrine for the first time. He knew he'd never have that sense of discovery about this place again.

He hummed softly when she asked about the significance of this place to the pack, looking around at the trees that enclosed the unusual pool. "I suppose it is special in its own way. The pack was founded here by my mother. It's also become our main meeting place and where my sister leads all of her sermons for the religion our father taught us. I don't spend much time here any more, if I'm being honest. I have a den with my fiancé near the hot springs and if I am in the pack lands I'm usually doing patrols or leading some sort of training at the fighting grounds. So... I'm not quite as connected with this place as others might be." There wasn't really a reason to be so honest, but once he started talking he wasn't sure where to stop. He didn't mind though, she seemed like a nice enough sort and genuinely curious.

Plague Abraxas-Destruction