Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
07-14-2021, 12:38 AM

Plague smiled as she explained how she would be leaving the pack she had come to the festival with to join a band soon and gave her a nod. "I'm sure that will be quite the change. I wish you and your new band the best of luck." He couldn't imagine ever fully leaving Ashen, but he also had the heavy tie of family here. It was the same reason by Void would always have at least a tie to Abaven. Family would always be important in their lives and they had to shape some parts of their existences to account for that, but he didn't mind. When she mentioned that they could head back he nodded again, giving a small nod of his head back the way they came. "Alright, as long as you're sure. I don't want to rush you." He led the way back to where the festival was taking place, wishing her well again before he went off to find Void and the others, letting himself get swept up in the excitement of the day once again.

Plague Abraxas-Destruction