Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-15-2021, 03:20 PM

"Eska"

Lillith seemed like a pensive, almost timid girl. Eska could tell that there was a lot going on in the striped younglings mind as they conversed. That was good as long as she didn't let her inner monologue rule her. Eska had seen it in many wolves. They let their minds run wild and it ate them from the inside out. She didn't want that for this lovely young wolf. Perhaps with her presence in the girl's life... Ah, now she was getting ahead of herself.

When Lillith agreed to learn waterproofing with Eska, the silvered fae grinned and nodded. "You let me know when you're ready and we'll make a day of it. In the mean time, I'll ask around to see if anyone else has knowledge of waterproofing." It would be enjoyable to both learn and teach this young lady a new skill at the same time.

Eska had half expected Lillith to deny her offer to stay, but when it was accepted, the ash and obsidian woman nodded, took the parcel in her mouth once more, and moved forward. Giving the girl space, Eska sprawled on her side on the cool stone floor, the wrapped skin pulled up against her chest so that she could use it as a pillow. Lillith's words brought golden eyes widening ever so slightly. This poor child... All of them, really. They had all suffered. "No, Lillith. I'm here to stay. I promise." There was hard determination mixed with compassion in that gaze. She didn't want any of them to hurt anymore.