gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
07-15-2021, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2021, 04:25 PM by Mojito. Edited 1 time in total.)
Nothing could quite make the young father's day like the joyful calling of his daughter. He couldn't help but feel a little guilty that he wasn't around as much as Naiche but Satira's cheerful greeting, the yelling of his title made him fall for her all over again. Not that he needed it, Mojito had been enamoured with his daughter from the moment he'd seen her, the same was also true for her brother... they were Asla's children and no matter his complex feelings about the woman that made them special in his eyes. Almost the moment her voice reached him and his light blue alighted on her tiny form the man dropped down lower, tucking his head over her as she pressed into his chest. He gave the top of her head a few quick affectionate licks and then allowed himself to be herded towards the den, chuckling and nodding. "Yes, your mother wanted me to check to make sure it wasn't anything more than a cold and do what I could to help your poor suffering brother." He gave his daughter a wink before ducking to enter the den and spotted the patient in question.

Arcturus certainly seemed to be a little rougher for wear, his voice muted in that way that spoke of a stuffed up nose and the scent of sweaty fur was heavy in the air of the den. Mojito approached him with no hesitation, one flicking ear indicating to his companion to bring forward the herbs he'd prepared. It was a little cramped with Hoa in the den so as soon as the sheep was done delivering his precious package he'd retreat to wait for Mojito outside. "I'm here to help." Mojito said steadily. "The only thing that's going to make you feel totally better is rest though." He extended his muzzle to push his nose gently at the boy's forehead, not too hot, no fever at least so it was likely just a cold. "Your mom says you've been coughing and sneezing and complaining of being cold." Mojito's tone was a mixture of the sort of soft lilting adults adopted when speaking to children with a mixture of business, much as he wanted to coddle the boy and be the overbearing father in medicine he knew he had to take this seriously. He glanced back to encourage his daughter to approach a bit, swishing his tail so it could curl around her if she hovered nearby. "Anything else? Are you in any pain? I'm pretty sure you've just got a cold," Mojito grabbed the bundle of herbs, separating the two small piles of plants with his paws as he spoke, his tone becoming a bit more educational his words clearly aimed at both children, "they can happen whenever we're not being careful about taking care of ourselves. That includes letting ourselves get too dirty or overworking our bodies. That being said, unfun as they may be, they are pretty easy to treat. Sleep and rest." That last bit was a bit pointed, though he was loath to tell the boy he couldn't play, he didn't want to risk him overexerting himself and having his cold turn into something worse.

WC: 536 (1500/1500 woo!)

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.