An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
07-16-2021, 07:15 PM
She felt her heart flutter a little when he agreed, but when he continued about the band not being ready, her eyes diverted from his own and back to his chest as she started to fidget through his mane yet again. It was easy to be distracted like this, feeling like she wasn't detached from him as she was touching him and pulling through his mane. It was also easy not to be mad either while she was in this position.

She waited a moment before speaking again, she almost just wanted to lay it to rest and give in to what Indigo wanted. She was very submissive and quiet to her own feelings, but she thought there was a slim chance she could convince him otherwise. "I just feel so lonely lately..." It almost hurt her to say something like that, like she was hurting him. But the way she was acting was a clear sign of what she confessed. She still stayed close to Indigo and the others at night, that part had never changed. Indigo made an effort to get his own time with everyone, she didn't really think anyone was getting special treatment. But maybe she felt she should have, or that she should have Indigo to herself. She was so giving on her end and not thinking twice of her sacrifices because of what Draco did to her, but maybe it was because she had been so reliant to that one individual her entire life and for him to just leave her behind like she was nothing, she couldn't imagine being in that position again.

"I would take care of them." She glanced at him and held a gaze for at least a couple seconds before finding it hard to look at him again. Taking a breath and acting like she could just brush it off, "I'm sorry." She forced an almost awkward chuckle, going back to her brushing, "Forget about it." Her voice was gentle as she truly tried to make Indigo believe that it could just roll off her shoulder. A part of her wanted him to turn back on his response, but another part of her just wanted him to drop it where it left off.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.