size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
07-16-2021, 08:12 PM

Serenity was interrupted by a male who approached her but she didn't mind. She may not have been used to company but that didn't mean she didn't welcome it. She may have preferred quick hello's or even just a quick bit of help like he was offering. It was definitely a lot harder to actually build relationships and open up, call someone a friend, even if she was a little more spontaneous and outgoing than most others.

"Uh, Heya." She gave him an eager crooked grin as he approached and offered help, "I'm Serenity." It was obviously courteous to introduce herself as he did. He was a pack mate after all. As secluded as she made herself, she was easily able to jump into other's space and have a lot of confidence with who she was as an individual.

"Here, yeah! If you can hold up these walls of wood while I nail them together?" She picked up a board, holding it up how she wanted and waited for him to come over and hold it still. She pushed a nail in to where she wanted it, using a hammer she grabbed with her mouth to carefully mash the nails into place. She was careful not to stick her pack mate with one.

Moving from one wall to the other, they finally had four walls and a floor to make a box. She moved over to the wheels, "If you can hold these up for me too," She held the wheel up so he could just hold it in place, sticking a metal bar in the center and moving on to the next wheel. They eventually had the storage part of the cart and the four wheels. The only thing they had left was to put them together and then make an area in the front for someone to pull it.

Intellect Seasonal Prompt (Building A Cart)

Total Word Count: 871 words
Word Count Goal: 1500 words

Walk "Talk"