An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
07-16-2021, 10:25 PM
Briar braced herself to face off with the tiger as it turned to face her, its attention drawn to her after stabbing its thigh. But it loosing interest in Artorias ended up being its undoing as the second it looked away the Hallows heir caught the tiger's neck with his sword, cutting through the tiger's neck. She blinked as the tiger's head went rolling across the ground, landing in one of the many streams while its body fell to the ground with a thud. "That was efficient," she commented with a chuckle, standing up properly again. She climbed out of the stream it had backed her into and shook off her legs while Artorias cleaned off Embershard. Between the mud on her legs and the blood on her antlers she'd need a bath when they got back, but they were going to be going to the beach anyway so perhaps a swim would resolve that issue.

Her boyfriend came over to her once he was done putting away his weapon, making her smirk and chuckle as he fretted over her and examined her for wounds. "No, it didn't get me. I'm fine," she insisted, but didn't resist as he moved her head around to take a closer look at her. She returned his kiss with a smile, her tail wagging gently as he seemed to accept that she was actually fine. She gave him a mostly playful glare when he called her Deer Girl, replying, "You too, Blue Boy." She glanced at the tiger's corpse when he asked about keeping the pelt and after a moment of consideration answered, "Maybe we can stop on the way back and skin it. I don't know if I feel like carrying a tiger pelt along on our beach day."

"Briar Fatalis"