Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-17-2021, 06:06 PM
Her lavender gaze fell on Sirius as he seemed to part the forest and appear before her through the fiery vegetation. The once Empress felt the corner of her lips pull into a Klein like smirk as she looked him over. He held himself much more proudly than the last time she had seen him, and she couldn’t help but admire the little smile that hinted on his features when his blue eyes rested on her. She was instantly brought back to a time much different from the moment they were experiencing right now. Before the Empire, before her husband, before she thought he had died in that ambush…

A soft sigh left her dark lips as her body relaxed at the revelation. By some act of companions or god she wasn’t sure, Sirius was here beside her in this gorgeous little nook. The only one left who could really understand her. Still as he slowly walked forward she couldn’t help but notice the confusion on his rugged features. He spoke, not a greeting but an explanation much like what she experienced. Her companions leading her here for this surprise. Was Sirius intended to be here, or was this a pleasant coincidence?

”I don’t know, am I a stranger, Sirius?” She asked almost sadly as she looked up into his gemstone eyes. Her head tilted slightly as the memories they shared raced through her mind, up to the point where everything changed when she kissed him. ”Will you join me?” She asked him then, gesturing to the picnic readied for them. They had food and drink, the sun was working on setting and the hot springs were beckoning their tired old bodies.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.