An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
07-17-2021, 08:08 PM
Balthier nodded as he stated he was going to make a knife for their father. Balthier himself had watched Allegro craft different things, and he knew general knowledge about how to, but he wasn't exactly very crafty. He was more of a throw it together kind of mind. Whatever worked, but he also knew how to fix it when it went wrong.

Solo asked what he should do with the other tooth, and Balthier couldn't disagree. "Yeah, I think a matching one would make dad really happy." He smirked a little bit, "Don't think I can get a saber tooth but maybe I can get something similar and the three of us could have matching knives." Maybe it was a little silly to have three knives laying around, but at least they could all be ready or carry them and not have to worry about someone else using the same knife at the time.

Balthier looked a little crooked at the sharpening blade as Solo kept working, "I'd offer to help, but I'm really no good at things like that." He chuckled quietly, not taking to any sort of timidness that the statement could have held. Balthier was pretty confident in nature, even if there were times were he felt he lacked in something.

"Balthier"
Balthier can be rated a !M! mature character due to alcohol abuse.