An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
07-17-2021, 08:30 PM

She pushed into Segin lightly for comfort as she reacted to her yelp, "Yeah I'm fine. I've had worse." She shook it off while the stinging continued but it would subside. She moved forward into the cave, a puddle had started to form in the middle from the rain, she carefully stepped through it hoping the cave went further in to get away from the filling floor. It was still completely dark all around her, and she could barely see the shape of Segin when she went to look at him.

Finding the back of the cave, she was disappointed it didn't go back much further, but her chin caught a surface that they could perch up on. "There's a ledge here." She stated before putting her legs up and weakly dragging her body up onto it, grunting almost silently from the sharp soreness in her shoulder. She moved out of Segin's way, or at least she tried to in the complete darkness of the cave so he could climb up as well. The ledge was big enough to fit the both of them and probably one other that was their size so it kept them close but comfortable. She laid down gently, leaning off her cut shoulder so the skin wouldn't be bent and make her uncomfortable.

"Duchess"
Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.