Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-17-2021, 09:45 PM
There it was, the rising worry in her eyes as he began to say those words, then swallowed them back down again. She knew what he had been about to say, and she had feared it. There had been a time… a time when their presence hadn’t been on the edge of a razer, so easy to slip and cut each other.

The moment passed as he allowed it to, and he was - at least for the moment - glad that he had done so. Her soft smile made it worth it, the understanding that he was risking his wounds by staying here.

She entered the pool with more grace then he had, and found her own place against the side. His paw touched hers, and he was aware of the way she huddled into herself, maintaining a distance between them. He wasn’t the only one at risk of getting hurt here. He raised his head upwards, looking up at the sky. Giving her a chance to adjust to his presence. “I know the feeling” he agreed. Quiet and space wasn’t relaxation - it was too much time to think, and remember.

So he filled the silence with words, a half smile crooking his lips. “Do you remember - we must have been, oh, what, one and a half? And we snuck into your fathers Spa. Your idea, if I remember. I thought he was going to kill us both when he found us” he chuckled softly. “I was sure he was going to assign me to scrubbing chamber pots for the rest of my life…”

"Speech""Speech"