size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
07-18-2021, 12:17 AM
She pushed her chest into Sitka’s. The move wasn’t gentle, and if he didn’t have a good stance, it likely threatened to send him back a step. If so, she wouldn’t keep a gap between them for long. “Lorikeet Flame Aracari. Keetie, to you.” She snaked out her tongue and brushed lightly against his nose. Just a soft brush, and then it was gone again.

Her eyes were laughing at him. Challenging him. “Are you sure you want this kiss, my sliver of moonlight? My… Sitka Thánatos” she wrapped her lips about his name as delicate as a breath. “I hear I'm quite addictive. Aren’t you afraid it might be just one kiss, just a breath of something beautiful, and then I'll be gone?” she stepped away from him, but her stance invited him to follow. To stalk her. No, she wouldn’t be an easy catch. Where was the fun in that?

She glanced back at Ruga again, amusement written in the corners of her eyes. His reaction to all this intrigued her. There was no jealousy in him as his lover teased his friend. There was something rather alluring about the freedom of his reaction. He wasn’t a wolf that held on so tight, he suffocated you.

"Speech"