gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Joe

07-18-2021, 01:15 AM
Sitka only just heard Ruga's warning that Lorikeet was a spitfire before the lady in question was pushing herself harder into him. Caught by surprise, Sitka was forced to take a small step back to steady himself again, refocusing all his attention on the wolf of sailing stars and physical moonlight as she closed the space to press herself into him again. Well well well, she was a feisty one indeed! She introduced herself with a name as regal and unique as the precious being it belonged to. Lorikeet. Keetie. The name echoed in his head, ringing like a chorus of mellifluous bells. He chuckled when her tongue teased his nose, resisting the urge to catch her chin with one paw and chase after her tongue with his own, enjoying the chase and their games far too much to cut their fun short now.

A lustful growl rumbled in the dire wolf's chest when she purred his name. That was a sound he could listen to all day. Her voice saying his name... Sitka quietly wondered what it would sound like moaned in her dulcet lyrics—or screamed in them. She was challenging him, making his fur bristle along his back in the most pleasant ways while chills ran down his spine. Sitka's big paws moved on their own, all but gliding after her with smooth strides as he pursued the breathtaking siren in wolf form, following like a hunter keeping pace with his quarry. He didn't respond right away, instead moving to press his nose against her spine and trailing his snout up the curve of her back while he drank in her scent. "Hmmm, while that would be a tragedy, I reckon the high of you would be worth chasing. You strike me as something worth overdosing on," he purred in his low, husky tones. As Sitka's muzzle moved to the base of her neck, he brought his lips to within an inch of Keetie's ear, then whispered, "Maybe I'm a drug like you as well, my... Keetie. Maybe you won't want me to be one kiss."

Sitka's husky tail curled to brush along the edge of Keetie's hip, sliding his toned body along her side while he followed her, eager to keep pace in their game. He noticed his midnight goddess' eyes drift over to Ruga, then turned steel blue eyes over to the red brute as well with a sly grin to his friend. Keetie had no idea about the history these two wolves shared—or the women they'd shared before. In the back of his mind, Sitka knew this would end in only one way. Play his cards right and he could have Lorikeet to his heart's content, and then he and Ruga would show her why they were such good friends. Perhaps by the end of this, the three would be much more intimately acquainted and keen to not part. He could see himself hanging around Keetie—provided she proved to be as intoxicating as she and Ruga claimed.

"Sitka Thánatos"

Warning: Sitka is an intensely mature character. Message me for content warnings.