size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
07-18-2021, 08:16 AM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn matched her pace with Kiela's, seeking to walk next to the other woman. She nodded in agreement. It seemed like forever since she'd experienced a summer and in some ways it was depressing that they'd be moving into winter again so soon. Kiela explained that she was out exploring as well. She asked if Jynn lived here and Jynn was about to answer but when she'd turned her head to look at Kiela she'd taken her eyes off the path. "Actually I-"

He next paw step missed and she was sent sliding down to the base of a smaller glacier. "Ugh… I'm ok. No, I'm not from the north. I'm actually from Auster." Wincing she shook the snow offer her pelt. Oh yea, she was gonna have some bruises tomorrow. She was about to work her way back up when a stray band of sunlight broke through the clouds, striking the glacier's smooth, glass-like walls. Within it she could see fossils and bones and it made her fur stand straight up. She turned tail, working to scramble her way back up toward Kiela.