Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Nyx

Ooh La LaSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipCritical Attack!All Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3
07-18-2021, 01:35 PM
Boredom was at the forefront of his mind as the young boy splashed around the forest. Though children his age were naive and impressionable, he was even more so, it seemed; he seemed blissfully unaware of the losses he had experienced, since he could not remember them. Only recently had he begun to step outside into the world and meet the rest of the wolves in Habari. His life so far had consisted of Deathbelle and Recluse and the various children that made up the pack. Only recently had it fully clicked about his parents. They were no longer here; Áskell had asked about them and though he hadn't understood then, he did now. Deathbelle had told him stories of his father, of how he was a swift and fierce warrior, and Veigar decided that he wanted to be just like him. Somehow she knew nothing about his mother but he made a point to not press her on that topic.

The sound of Deathbelle's voice cut through the humid, cool autumn air. He'd just barely splashed into another puddle and had to lift a paw to wipe a glob of mud off his cheek as he spun around, grinning at her. "Oh yes, I am!" He chirped excitedly. But he knew he was getting older, and though he was very much a kid still he was starting to wonder if he should start doing something more productive, and learn how to contribute to the pack as he branched out. "But I think maybe I'm done for today. Should we do something? Together?" Like most children Veigar was eager and excitable, but more than anything he craved acceptance from those around him. Especially after learning about the passing of his parents he couldn't shake the feeling that he didn't fully belong here and he fully intended to prove himself, in whatever way he could.

Veigar is completely blind; his eyes are a hazy shade of pale yellow, though he tries his best to hide this fact.
His saliva also glows a faint shade of neon green since the Ooze event.