size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Joe

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual
07-18-2021, 11:00 PM
Satira's giggling laughter grew even louder when Sirius picked up speed on request, thundering across the Armada lands like a big black missile. Tira loved the way the wind blew in her face and tousled her fur, making her feel like she was flying. All good things had to come to an end though, and before she knew it they were coming back to the beach, the familiar sound of waves and smell of salt on their air hitting her nose. "Thanks, Grandpa! You're the best!" Satira nuzzled into her grandfather's scruff in a little show of affection and gratitude for him taking her on a little adventure.

As they approached the training rings on the beach, Seer would ask about her training progress so far. "Naiche gave me a couple of lessons. Daddy isn't much of a fighter, so he teaches me medicine while Naiche teaches me and Arc fighting," she explained, running her paws and claws through his thick fur. "I think Mom wants to teach us as well, but she hasn't yet. She's been too sad. She's really sad a lot, Grandpa." Tira's ears folded to her head when she thought of how much she saw her mother crying when on her own. She didn't know anything about hormones or postpartum depression; she just knew her mother was sad most of the time.

"Satira Fatalis"