Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-19-2021, 02:58 PM
So much history between them. Rich and burning like coals through his vains. Being near her only became more dangerous. The emotions of all that history threatened to overwhelm them, to take them over. He pulled away from the edge, and he caught tears brightening the royal purple of her eyes as she began to lift herself from the water. The way her fur clung to her frame as it pulled free of the water reminded him of how long it had been since...
He shook his head, and hung his paws over the side of the ledge, looking at the woman in front of him.

"Deathbelle..." She deserved so much more then him. She deserved the truth. "My night terrors returned. I am volatile, I can feel it like a nameless rage in my heart. I do not do well alone, and I am afraid. Afraid that I do not know if I want you because I love, or because I want you to fix the broken pieces inside of me. I fear that I need you, and that makes it so dangerous for us both to be near each other. I would not have come here willingly. Each time I let you leave is harder then the last" He admitted. He hung on the edge of the pool, watching her. He was a selfish, violent bastard. Did she know just how dangerous he was becoming?