size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
07-19-2021, 04:33 PM

JOHNNY BROUGHT A ROCKET TO A KNIFE FIGHT, HE GOT SICK OF PEOPLE THINKING HE'S A GOOD GUY

It was rare for the cosmic titan to encounter wolves larger than himself, and yet here he was. This male, just as scarred and titanic in build as himself, emerged from the woods. There was a brief moment where he pivoted his burly form to keep the stranger in his sight lines, and perhaps in a better defensive position. Muted shades of auburn and taupe, with eyes like gunmetal. There was a sardonic quip about the heat, and a tuft of his fur was freed from a nearby tree. Fuschia eyes rolling halfheartedly, he huffed out an approximation of a snort. He quirked a brow at the stranger, "What makes you say that?" he grunted, and dropped heavily onto his haunches. He shook out his coat, freeing a few more stray clumps of undercoat. "I believe the name for my people in the common tongue is Norse, so I guess one might say I am a bit out of my element." he finally said with a wry twist of his lips.

Narrowing his gaze at the strange male, he found himself sizing him up. He seemed to be thriving in this weather, though he clearly was not a native to the warm weather- not with such a plush coat. Perhaps there was a secret he could learn for future ventures into the warmer areas of the continent. "Do you live in the area, then?"

""

DEION HAS A THICK MACEDONIAN ACCENT AND A GARBAGE ATTITUDE, PLEASE BE WARNED