Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-19-2021, 04:39 PM
She turned back to him. There was no revulsion, no fear in her. Did she not care if he used her? Clung her? Forgot how to ever let her go? Her words were intoxicating for his desire for them to be true. Still, he lingered, doubting. This was Deathbelle, his friend through all his life. What if he held onto her too tight. What if he hurt her?

He finished hoping out of the spa, steam rising as his warm fur hit cold air. He shivered, and sat down beside the carefully laid out food. "Alright." He said, his voice soft in the darkness "if I clung to you, if we tried this - truly allowed this to happen for the first time in our lives... you would drop everything in Habari and join the Armada? Stand at my side?" He looked at Belle, his eyes hungry for the familiar colors of her face. This was the last cliff, if she gave permission he knew he would throw himself off it in a heartbeat. Take the plunge, no looking back.
Mine.