Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-19-2021, 04:57 PM
There was no fear because she felt no fear. Sirius had always stood by her side and protected her, for almost as long as she could remember. Nothing had been right after she caused the rift between them, but here and now looking into his deep blue eyes she thought that maybe she could find the path again. Deathbelle had been so lost for so long that having him here and now, saying these words, left her nearly in a state of shock. Like she was dreaming and just trying to cope with the horror that was her life. That wasn’t true though, they were here together, both craving what couldn’t be. What she thought would never be.

He agreed, he would cling to her like he’d never done in their lives. She would be at his side, and they would never have to be alone again. For the first time in their lives he would finally allow her to love him like she had yearned for… For so very long. Deathbelle could hardly believe the moment was real. After everything they had been through and fought against, it took losing everything to gain the one she wanted.

”I would.” She said without hesitation, but there was a condition. ”I can’t just leave my children.” They were very nearly old enough to decide if they wished to remain in Habari or follow her to the Armada. She looked up to him then and every hesitancy she had disappeared. He was everything she had ever wanted and needed. Blue and purple eyes met, and Deathbelle felt her hope return, felt the desire for life rekindle. It was a small flame, but all she had needed was Sirius. ”Hold onto me, Seer, don’t let me go again.”

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.